Thursday, May 21, 2009

I GOT AN AWARD!


This award got lost somewhere in my comments and I just found it. So thought I had better get it posted. It comes from Beca over at Ruby Lane. It is called the Honest Scrap Award. Here is the stuff I need to do:

The rules that come with this award say that I have to list 10 honest and interesting facts about me. So I guess that’s why this award is called honest scrap. I also have to pass this award on to 8 other bloggers. Here goes.

The 8 lucky people are:
1. mjpuzzlemom
2. Janet
3. Sandra
4. Gollum
5. Lisa
6. LL
7. Mom 2 My 9
8. Lynn

Now for my 10 true and interesting things about me. You'll have to be the judge if they are interesting!

1. I have been married 40 years to a wonderful guy, Thomas.
2. I work for the YMCA with their Child Care Program.
3. I love to read, just about anything will do, but like Historical Romances and Mysteries the best.
4. I am a self taught quilter. Have been quilting for 25+ years.
5. I have a son who is 40 years old this coming June. That probably gives my age away, oh well, my age is in my profile anyway.
6. I got married at the tender age of 16. I went straight from my parents house to my husbands house.
7. I scrapbook! I currently have about 10 scrapbooks going that I work on off and on!
8. I collect chickens! They are all over my kitchen.
9. My current car, a 1996 Ford Taurus has 200,192 miles on it. I travel 200 miles a week back and forth to my work place.
10. I currently have 15 blogs, yes you read that right. They are blogs about all the things I love to do!

Honest Scrap Award Rules

When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 8 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 8 friends. Show the 8 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award, Sherrie! It's so nice of you. Fifteen blogs -- yikes! I have trouble keeping up with just one! But it makes sense, that way you can share about all of your many interests. I'm going to check out your other award-winners now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sherrie, it's such a cute award :)

    I loved all the facts about you...married 40 years? Wow, I only hope to get there some day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!