Thursday, May 28, 2009

THRIFTY THURSDAY

We have a flea market that runs all year here. I love shopping there! I usually have no idea what I'm looking for when I first walk in the door. But I usually find something I like. I collect Beenie Babies. I found Pinky the Flamingo for $1.00. Isn't she cute!



I also read lots so am always looking for books and bookmarks. I found this pretty pink lace bookmark and this great pink book. Do you see a pattern here, Pink! The bookmark was $1.00 and the book was .50





I also found this Pyrex Bowl. It's kind of little, but it gets used for small things. The bowl was $2.00



All the items listed above are being used. Pinky sits on my desk, have read the book and use the bookmark all the time. As for the bowl, we use it to hold chips, cereal, and other small items.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting and an eclectic mix of finds!Thanks for participating in Thrifty Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did good! Gotta love a bargain.
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of Pyrex - What a cute little bowl. You certainly found some very thrifty finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stopped by from Bloggeritaville. You found some neat things. Remember when beanie babies were all the rage and you couldn't find them anywhere?! Crazy how they're so inexpensive now, huh?
    *Tricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!