Monday, April 15, 2013

THEME-A-LICIOUS AMAZON APRIL


Heather over at It's Geek to Me is the host for Theme-A-Licious.  Hop over and check out what everyone is working on this month.

As for me, I'm working on my Coloring Book Quilt.  I laid out the first two rows to decide what fabric I wanted to put with the applique blocks.  I was leaning towards the stripe, but the pink looks really good.  This is the stripe fabric, it's a little too bold for me.  I think this will be the binding on the quilt.

This pink really sets the applique blocks off.
So what do you think?  Let me know, ok.  And don't forget to go to Heather's place. Oh, I almost forgot.  I've cropped these pictures so they are kind of small, but if you click on the pictures you can see them much bigger.

6 comments:

  1. Looking good! I really like the stripe, but I think you're probably right that the pink will look better. Plus, it will give you some leeway on picking fabrics for the next rows (not sure if you've already picked them).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. I like the pink to set off the pattern blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for the top one as the bottom is a little girly for me and Luke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pinks, the stripes seem to want the show to themselves..;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure on either. The bottom left block seems a bit lost with either of them.

    But good work on the quilt so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the stripes. I think they set off the colors in the appliques better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!