Tuesday, April 16, 2013

CHILLY WEATHER

One day last week, when it wasn't raining, which it's been doing almost every day for the last week, we took Bella and Luke outside for a little while.  It was chilly enough they had to wear a jacket.  And they even had clothes and shoes on.  lol  They didn't like the shoes too well.  But once they were outside they got used to them.  Me, Bella and Luke were sitting in the swing and I just started snapping pictures of them.  I think they turned out pretty good, considering I wasn't even trying to get a good shot of them.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry Sherrie but I believe it would be impossible to get a bad shot of those angels. Thanks for sharing your swinging times! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the cold slowed them down...looks like they are enjoying themselves! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute photos, they've grown!! Glad I don't see snow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like they were enjoying being out. The cold, wet spring we have been having makes it all the more special when there i a day that we can get out. Love the photos of Bella and Luke.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!