Saturday, April 6, 2013

THEME-A-LICIOUS


I've been working on my Coloring Book Quilt.  Hope to get the first and second rows together.  This is just one block of several that I've got done and so far it's my favorite one out of the bunch I've made.  
It actually looks like a fish.  Anyway all the patterns came out of the twin's coloring book.  This is the fabric I'm using for the empty blocks next to the appliqued ones.  Well, one of these anyway, haven't made up my mind yet which one to use.


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to this project done, and my two cents worth is I really like the pink for the filler page..but then whadda I know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy to have you for Theme-a-licious! I actually love to have all different types of crafters join in! I can't wait to see how this quilt develops.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!