Tuesday, December 1, 2015

QUILT TA-DA........

I've gotten one of my quilts done.  The Calendar Quilt is all done and I even put a label on it.  I'm bad about not putting labels on my quilts.  So this is one of 17 crossed off my list of quits to finish.


1. Calendar Quilt
2. Tree & Leaves Quilt
3. Winter Quilt
4. Dots Quilt
5. Dresden Quilt(Gray Center)
6. 6" Crazy Quilt
7. Halloween Quilt
8. Thanksgiving Quilt
9. Christmas Quilt
10. Jar Quilt
11. Strip Quilt
12. Easter Quilt
13. Boo Quilt
14. Valentine Quilt
15. Dresden Quilt(Red Center)
16. Under The Sea Quilt
17. Spring Quilt

Without further ado......
 And the label....
I'm linking up with Heather over at Books and Quilts for Needlework Tuesday.  Hop over and see Heather's Advent Calendar Quilt, it's beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. Doesn't it feel great to finish a project? Nice work, Sherrie!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finishing. Anything (chocolate specially). This quilt looks great. Way to go. you have inspired me to find the batting I need for my current project. Thank-you.

    thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love looking at it, of course it is opposite to where I live in terms of seasons. Very inspiring. I'm just learning to quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!