Sunday, December 6, 2015

UPDATE ON QUILTS......

I've put the Tree Quilt in the hoop to be tied.  And I had enough batting and backing to put the Winter Quilt together. 
I've also been working on my Crazy Quilt.  This is block 6.
And of course some close ups of my work.
This is a row of Bullion Knot flowers.  I'm sewing some bee buttons on.
An antique piece of lace with beads and a button.
Some Tulip buttons. I used Chain Stitch for the stems and the leaves are Detached Chain Stitch, also know as Lazy Daisy Stitch.

I am linking up with Kathy over at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Stitching Sunday.  Hop over and check out all the stitching everyone is sharing.

7 comments:

  1. I think I have the same floor hoop as you!
    I don't use it much, but seeing it today made me want to get it out!
    Thanks for sharing your projects today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree quilt is beautiful -- what a great design. And I like your 30s crazy quilt block too, it has a nice homey feel to it. And fun buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ongoing projects! The crazy quilt blocks look fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Crazy quilt blocks. Love the tree quilt too. Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tree quilt is just beautiful. I haven't tied a quilt for a long time but I'm thinking about doing it again.

    Nancy from joyforgrace.blogspot.com (ndmessier @ aol.com)
    I've included this because my comments usually bounce and it appears that I'm a no-reply blogger.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am amazed at how many wonderful projects you have on the go

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tree quilt is looking lovely, and your crazy quilt block is just blooming.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!