Thursday, August 24, 2017

EMBROIDERY SAMPLER.......

I've been doing the TAST stitches over at Pintangle, I'm making a sampler.  Want to know what TAST IS?  Just click on the link and you'll be there.  Here is my sampler.....
The first 25 stitches from TAST stitches are on here.  I've started another one, I will being doing 25 for that one too.  There are 100 stitches embroidery stitches in TAST.

I've also finished another Crazy Quilt Block.  This is block 18.....

The little red buttons on the left are from my mother's collection of buttons.  The orange one came from the Dollar Store.  Well that's it for now.  I'm linking up with Heather over at Books and Quilts for Needlework Tuesday...head over and check out all the things everyone is sharing.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the band of lace with the buttons. nice addition.

    Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!