Wednesday, August 9, 2017

STITCHING......

I'm still working on my Crazy Quilt.  I love working on these blocks.  All kinds of ways to put "stuff" on the block.  I'm also learning new embroidery stitches.  Need some new stitches to spruce up your embroidery?  Head over to Sharon's place, Pintangle, she has lots and lots of embroidery stitches. 

Block 14
There are butterflies motifs, buttons, lace and ribbons.

Block 15
Motif, butterfly, ribbon.

I've also started an embroidery sampler.  Trying to learn some new stitches.  Instead of going to the internet all the time, I'm putting them on fabric, then if I need a refresher on the stitch, I can look at my sampler.





I am linking up with Heather over at Books and Quilts for Needlework Tuesday.



2 comments:

  1. The embroidery sampler is a great idea. We had to make one in 4H, back in the dark ages, and ours were not the least bit cute. You could turn yours into a wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fish and seaweed on block 14. you are doing a wonderful job and it looks like you are having much fun.

    Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!