Monday, August 28, 2017

WHAT ARE YOU READING......

Kathryn over at The Book Date is the host for It's Monday, What Are You Reading.  Hop over and check out all the books everyone is reading.  You could find your next book to read.





WHAT I READ LAST WEEK
I finished reading "L" is for Lawless - Sue Grafton




















WHAT I'M READING AT PRESENT
Exit, Pursued By A Bear - E. K. Johnston

















UP NEXT
Cross My Heart - James Patterson

















LAST WEEKS POSTS
"L" is for Lawless - Sue Grafton
 Alex Cross, Run - James Patterson
 Chris Hadfield - Chelsea Donaldson
 The Darkest Dark - Chris Hadfield and Kate Fillion

5 comments:

  1. I am so far behind on Grafton's series. I don't know if I have read L or not. I hope you enjoy your picks for this week. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exit Pursued by a bear has an extraordinary cover, hope its good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made it through R in Sue Grafton's series. Then I decided to stop. I never really connected with any of the characters. Come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Exit, Pursued by a Bear sounds really good! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember getting a few of the Sue Grafton alphabet books. I hope you are enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!