Tuesday, February 23, 2021

TO-DO TUESDAY.....

 The new place for To-Do Tuesday is over at Chris Knits.  I'm so glad she picked up this meme...I really miss making my list every week.

February 23rd through March 1st

1. Finish sewing the frogs together.

2. Finish sewing the Tile Blocks together.

3. Tie and bind Sunbonnet Sue

4. Put Overall Sam in the hoop. 

I have one more row to add and the frogs will be done.  The rather chubby black blob on my quilt is Tobby.  He's laying in the sun, sunbathing.  He wouldn't move, so he's in the picture.

The Tile Quilt needs 1 more block and the strips sewed on.

I've started tying Sunbonnet Sue...I'll be working on this today.

Overall Sam is sandwiched and waiting it's turn in the hoop.

So I think I've got enough to keep me busy this week. Hope you all.....




3 comments:

  1. Great list for the week, your frog quilt is going very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on moving things along this week! But you need to get a new assistant, that one there doesn't seem to be much help. LOL! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pieces right now! The tile quilt is fantastic! LOL@ Tobby laying in the sun by your frog quilt! My dog would sprawl all over it! I love the frog quilt! It's adorable! I'm also looking forward to seeing your sunbonnet sue quilt--I have such a fondness for that pattern! Have a safe and happy day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!