Tuesday, February 2, 2021

MONTHLY GOALS.....

 Since it's February,  l am going to be working on one quilt.....to finally get it finished.  It's the Sunbonnet Sue Quilt.  All the blocks are embroidered.  This is a birthday gift for my granddaughter, Bella.  Her birthday is in July, so I should have enough time to finish it.   BUT, yes there is a but, her brother Thomas, is her twin, so he gets a quilt too.  His quilt is an Overall Sam that is also embroidered.  So for February I'll be working on these 2 quilts.  The quilt tops are done....they need to be sandwiched, tied and bound.   That's Bob on the quilt top.  He wouldn't move....


These 2 quilts are for :

WOOFA

One Monthly Goal

OPAM

RSC 2021

To-Do Tuesday

February 2nd through February 8th

1. Make more Tile Blocks

2. Make the Frogs into a Filmsy.

3. Cut Fabric for Red Work blocks.

And of course I can't forget my RSC block, the color for February is Yellow.  Also my National Day Quilt needs a block for February 8th...National Kite Flying Day.  So I'll be working on this one this month.  So I've got a lot to keep me busy this month.....so I better get at it.  Hope you all.....



4 comments:

  1. Bob has the right idea. A soft place to lay his head. Cute.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherrie! I am glad you are going to focus on Sunbonnet Sue for the month. And, I can't help but smile when I see Bob laying on the quilt. I love dogs. I need to pull out my yellow scraps and get busy. I don't think I've even shared my pink block yet. Thanks so much for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! Fun gifts for your grands. It's a good idea to work on them now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twins! How fun! And Sue and Sam quilts will be perfect gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!