Tuesday, December 21, 2021

I HAVE A FILMSEY......

 I got the last block done and put my National Day Calendar quilt together.  I was going to sandwich it yesterday, but I wasn't feeling too good.  The weather affects me a lot.  And yesterday it was rainy and cold.  So I was hurting...the Calendar quilt did not get sandwiched.  

 Since this is Tuesday, I'll add my To-Do Tuesday list for next week.  

1.  Work on my Polar Bears.

2.  Make a few more flag blocks.

3.  Add a few more String blocks to my pile.

 I also worked on my Christmas Afghan from 2020.  I got the all the yarn, except for the orange, for Christmas last year.  I added several rows to it, I was here last time I posted about it...

This is where I am now...

And I want to wish you all a safe and happy holiday season.


2 comments:

  1. National Day Calendar quilt top looks great. And your afghan is beautiful, Sherrie, love the colors!
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your calendar quilt looks adorable, and that afghan is just beautiful! Your Christmas tree is so pretty. I hope you enjoy a happy and healthy Christmas!
    Thanks for linking to To Do Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!