Tuesday, December 7, 2021

I HAVE A TA-DA.......

 First off, it's To-Do Tuesday over at Texas Quilt Gal's place.  Hop over and see what everyone is working on this week.  This is my To-Do List from last week...

1.  Tie and bind Candy Hearts.

2.  Make a trip to Hobby Lobby👎

3.  Make a few more Flag blocks.

4. Make another Christmas Sampler block

1.  Candy Hearts is done....

2.  I didn't make it to Hobby Lobby, but I am going tomorrow.  I have 2 quilts that are almost done.  One needs a backing and the other needs a border.  So I really need to quit procrastinating.

3.  I got another flag block done for Zoe's quilt.

 

4.  I also got another Christmas Sampler block done.  You really need a present under the tree.

My To-Do list for Tuesday, December 7th through December 13th.

1.  Put the border on Alexis's quilt.

2. Sandwich RSC Basket Quilt

3.  Make some more flags and Christmas blocks.

Have an awesome stitching....


2 comments:

  1. 2 new applique blocks done and a quilt finished. Whoo-uh!!
    Have a great week, Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh candy hearts quilt - yay! It is so, so cute. I've loved watching this one evolve. The flag quilt is coming right along, and I love that little gift block. Good luck on your trip to Hobby Lobby!
    Thank you for joining in with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!