Tuesday, December 14, 2021

I HAVE A TA-DA........

 I finished the RSC 2021 Basket quilt last night.  I'm so happy I actually got a RSC quilt done!!  Isn't it beautiful, I think so.....

Now I have to make up my mind on what to make for next year.  It's going to be Fir Trees or Birdhouses.  This quilt is also for my OMG and PHD challenges.  

And since it's Tuesday...I'll add my To-Do Tuesday to this post.  My list from last week....

1.  Put the border on Alexis's quilt.👎

2. Sandwich RSC Basket Quilt

3.  Make some more flags and Christmas blocks.✔

My list for December 14th through December 21st

1.   Make more Christmas Sampler blocks.

2.  Make more Flag blocks

3. Work on my Polar Plunge blocks.

Have a great day!!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your finish! Thanks so much for sharing about the Kindred Readers Book Club on your blog :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your basket quilt is so sweet! Congratulations on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely finish Sherrie! Your baskets are just adorable. I still need to finish my RSC for 2020 - lol!
    Thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!