Thursday, September 8, 2011

BOOKING THROUGH THURSDAY

Booking Through Thursday is a book meme. What do you need to do to join?

Copy the questions, paste them into your blog and answer them.
When you're done, come back here and post a quick comment or trackback letting everyone know so we can read your responses. Be sure to leave a link to your actual post! (Just type in the web-address--Wordpress will automatically turn it into a link for you.)

This weeks questions

What are you reading now?
The Distant Hours - Kate Morton

Would you recommend it?
Very much, Great book so far. It's my book clubs pick this month.

And what’s next?
The Guardian Angel's Journal - Carolyn Jess-Cooke

This is a review book I've been sent to read and review. Haven't started it yet, but the back cover synopsis sounds interesting.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! "The Distant Hours" looks very interesting -- I look forward to reading your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard great things about Kate Morton. I am definitely planning on reading something by her soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started the biography of Kacee Dugard: A Stolen Life. Only have read the first chapter though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!