Monday, September 26, 2011

MISCELLANY MONDAY

I'm joining Carissa over at Lowercase Letters for Miscellany Monday. Want to join in? It's as simple as the name implies. Miscellaneous thoughts about your weekend.

Our weekend wasn't busy but interesting. The James Dean festival was this weekend. So there were lots of folks here from all over the world. We live in a tiny town of about 3500 folks, so it gets rather crowded during this weekend. Plus lots of old cars to see. Our street is a connecting street that goes clear across town, so lots of cars use it to get from point A to point B. We also have visitors come in for the show. My sister and nephew came down for the show.


This is my nephew Chris and his wife Irene, with baby Kammy. My Great Nephew David also went to the festival. Saw lots of cars.


Then everyone came back to the house for dessert. Tomato Soup Chocolate Cake. Yea, it sounds gross, but it was so yummy. If you want the recipe it's in my tabs at the top of the page under recipes.



That was our weekend. What did you do over the weekend?

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!