Thursday, September 22, 2011

BOOKING THROUGH THURSDAY

Booking Through Thursday is a book meme about books. Want to play along? Just answer the question.

* Do you carry books with you when you’re out and about in the world?

* And, do you ever try to hide the covers?

I always carry a book with me when I'm out. I always leave one in my car just in case, you never know when you might need it. As for hiding the cover, no way. Book covers let people know what your reading. It most usually starts a conversation and you get to talk about books, my favorite subject.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    It's great finding someone to chat about books with, normally happens on the bus for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when traveling.

    here's mine:

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/booking-through-thursday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes do as I love reading even if it's only for short amounts of time. Never hide the cover myself because I would love to strike up a conversation about it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!