Saturday, September 3, 2011

PROJECT 365

The smothering heat and humidity came back this week. Highs in the 90's. We were under heat advisory's several times this week. But I did manage to get a couple good shots outside before the heat sit in.


Hubby and me sitting on the couch. Since I'm in the picture, I didn't actually take this picture, our son did.

Bella and Luke messing around with the tomatoes on the deck. Bella actually took a bite of one.

Bella and Luke love dill pickles. They actually eat them now that they have teeth. They nibble at them until they only have a small piece and then we take them away.

Hubby found this slide in the trash this spring. Brought it home and cleaned it up. We had it stashed until the twins were old enough to play on it. Luke finally got brave and went down the slide.

My purse most of the time. It has all my important stuff in it. If I need anything else I have a small purse to carry.

Hubby putting on child safety locks. Just when we thought we had everything locked down the twins find something else we have to add a lock to.

The twins are now taking Homogenized milk. They go through about 2 gallons in 3 days. They like the stuff.

.

4 comments:

  1. isn't it crazy how much milk little ones can drink in a short period of time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life changes with little ones in the house, love the fact that the slide found a new home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I remember those times- I would buy 8 gallons of milk every week for my 3 kids. Sure got expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. Love the dill pickle shot. Thanks so much for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!