Saturday, November 28, 2015

CHORES......

Do you have chores around the house you hate doing?  Mine is dusting.  I avoid it like the plague.  It seems to be a never ending chore, maybe that's why I hate it so much.  It's like I dust one day and the next day it's back.  So eventually the surface of my desk looks like this.
I'll dust it one of these days, when I get tired of looking at it.  I'm linking up with Melinda over at West Metro Mommy Reads for Saturday Snapshot.  Hop over and check out what everyone is sharing.


5 comments:

  1. I have an issue with dust too. Just yesterday I noticed a myriad of small boy ( great grandson) hand prints on the television screen. I thought briefly of just leaving them as a sign he had been there, but then didn't. It is clean for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to do housework of any kind, and dusting is one of my least favorite chores. It's endless! Glad to hear I'm not the only one whose house isn't immaculate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep going back and forth on whether I hate dusting more - or cleaning bathrooms more - it is almost a tie! I just dusted my printers tray last night - filled with tons of tiny little items! Not fun! Thank goodness I only do it about once a year - ha!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dusting is heck on my allergies. But what else can I do?

    readerbuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherrie, I agree. Dusting is one of the worst. My mom says it's because dusting was my chore when I was a kid. I still hate it. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!