Saturday, November 14, 2015

2016 READING CHALLENGE.....

I was blog hopping and found another reading challenge I want to join.  I found out about this challenge over at Socrates' Book Review.  The reading challenge is hosted by Vicki over at Based On A True Story.  

Foodies Read Challenge
What counts as a food book?  Any genre – fiction, nonfiction, cookbooks, etc.  If food is a major part of the plot then it counts!

 Want to challenge yourself?  Pick a level below.
Short-Order Cook: 1 to 3 books
Pastry Chef: 4 to 8 books
Sous-Chef: 9 to 13 books
Chef de Cuisine: 14 to 18
Cordon-Bleu Chef: More than 19

I am going for Cordon-Bleu Chef level.  I'll be reading Joanne Fluke's Hannah Swensen series.

1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder
2. Strawberry Shortcake Murder
3. Blueberry Muffin Murder
4. Lemon Meringue Pie Murder
5. Fudge Cupcake Murder
6. Sugar Cookie Murder
7. Peach Cobbler Murder
8. Cherry Cheesecake Murder
9. Key Lime Pie Murder
9.5 Key Lime Pie Murder
10. Carrot Cake Murder
11. Cream Puff Murder
12. Plum Pudding Murder
13. Apple Turnover Murder
13.5 Gingerbread Cookie Murder
14. Devil's Food Cake Muder
15. Cinnamon Roll Murder
16. Red Velvet Cupcake Murder
17. Blackberry Pie Murder
18. Double Fudge Brownie Murder
19. Wedding Cake Murder
20.  Joanne Fluke's Lake Eden Cookbook: Hannah Swensen's Recipes From The Cookie Jar

4 comments:

  1. Hi. Glad to see you joining the Foodies read. I've done this one for four year now and I love it. And I love the Hannah Swensen books. I have read all but the most recent one and will waiting for the new one. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a good idea to tackle a whole series. Can't wait to hear about them. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm anxious to get to know you and the others through foodie reads. I have not read this series but it sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherrie, Excited to meet you and share this experience! If you like this series you might also like Leslie Budewitz's books too, Death al Dente, is one! All right, let's get this party started.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!