Sunday, November 15, 2015

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY

Ashley over at Ramblings & Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Hop over and check out all the photos everyone is sharing today.
My interpretations of the words this week.

Cool.....
I was having lunch at Wendy's and thought these clouds were pretty "cool" looking.

Media......
Junk mail......we get lots of that.

Something New.....
Went to Joann Fabrics and got some new fabric.  The pretty striped green is the border around a quilt I'm working on.

Scarf.....
Went into my archives for this one.  I made hats and scarves for my sisters and nieces a few years ago.

Starts with C......
Nothing like Cookies and Milk after school.  Bella ate some Chef Boyardee Spaghetti before the cookies and milk.


6 comments:

  1. The clouds do look lovely and that is a fun shot with the scarves. Mind you I would like one of your cookies PLEASE! Love you new fabrics. I will be posting tomorrow so I hope you will pop in and see mine. Have a great weekahead and see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cool clouds! So nice to have a treat of a cookie after school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have taken so homy and tranquil photos.

    R. Täysin arkista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun scarf shot! That green fabric is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fun family shot with hats and scarves. I do like your quilting fabric. Will make a pretty border.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute photo of Bella and the cookies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!