Sunday, November 8, 2015

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY......

Ashley over at Ramblings & Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Head over and see all the photos everyone is sharing.
Boots....
This is a box full of shoes and boots destined for the Goodwill.

Inspirational.....
I started working on this tablecloth about 10 years ago.  Put it away and forgot all about it.
Since I've been working on my Crazy Quilt, I've learned lots of new embroidery stitches from Sharon over at Pintangle.  I've started working on this again.

Artificial Light......
Was not to sure what this was, so just guessed.  It was getting dark out and wanted a picture of the pink and orange clouds.  But I had to use my flash to get the colors to come out right.

Negative Space....
Not sure if this is right or not.  It's really hard to take a picture of the sky with all the trees around here.

Outside My Window.....
This is what I see outside my kitchen window when I'm doing dishes.  Trees, wires, and occasionally a critter or two.  But today I got a picture of me. lol


8 comments:

  1. This is going to be a lovely table cloth when you get it finished. Hope you will visit me to see my take on this weeks words. See you next week, same time, same place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty tablecloth. Glad you are going to continue working on it. That sunset is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just continue with your tablecloth, it will be pretty. Your Outside My Window is funny, only it should read Inside My Window.

    R. Täysin arkista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your boots shot. I have a box of stuff like that to take to the charity shop. Your table cloth is beautiful. I do hope you finish it - reminds me I have some cross stitch to get on with. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shot of the Goodwill box gave me a jolt. I have made at least 15 trips in recent weeks since downsizing. Love that you could still find a craft project from ten years ago! Nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to do a "What's outside my kitchen window" post, but I haven't for quite some time. I love yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!