Tuesday, November 3, 2015

MONTH IN REVIEW........

It's Month in Review over at The Book Date.  What books did you read in October?  Here's my list and their links to my review.



October Books Read
Reviews Posted
***** indicates how many stars the book got.

**** The Wednesday Wars - Gary D. Schmidt

****  It Happened One Autumn - Lisa Kleypas
**** Tuesdays at the Castle - Jessica Day George
**** Autumn Blue - Karen Harter
***** Plum Spooky - Janet Evanovich
*****  Broken - Karin Slaughter
**** Thanksgiving  - Janet Evanovich
**** Femme - Bill Pronzini  
***** Pirate Latitudes - Michael Crichton
**** Ideal - Ayn Rand 
**** The Baker's Apprentice - Judith Ryan Hendricks
***** Sizzling Sixteen - Janet Evanovich
**** Inferno - Dan Brown 

Favorite Book for October

Pirate Latitudes - Michael Crichton

















Reading Challenges Finished

Full House Reading Challenge - 25 Books Read
Fall Into Books Reading Challenged - 5 Books

2 comments:

  1. I really didn't get enough reading done in October. It sounds like you did! What is your secret? ;-) I'm hoping November will me back in the swing of things reading- and reviewing-wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been so tempted to read The Wednesday Wars. I fell in love with his Okay For Now - totally adored it and read it to my class as well when I was still teaching.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!