Sunday, November 1, 2015

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY.......

Ashley over at Ramblings & Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Head over and check out all the photos everyone is sharing today.
Spooky....
Coming to our door on Halloween is kind of spooky.

Cozy.....
This is my cozy spot to read my books.

Denim.....
This pair is kind of raggedy.

Candy.....
It's our secret stash of candy, but everyone knows where it is, so it's not a good secret. lol

Dressed Up.....
Bella's Halloween party at school.


5 comments:

  1. Looks like the perfect cozy spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ypur cozy spot is lovely. And that sceleton is spooky. Good collection of pictures.

    R. Täysin arkista

    ReplyDelete
  3. It means you need to find another secret spot that really is secret :). Your cozy shot is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an enormous skeleton. It would be very spooky running into it in the dark. Ughh!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI That sketeton is certainly scary and I loveded the denim shot. I never thought of photographing my own jeans!!! Loved all the candy but I noticed you did not tell us WHERE it was hidden!!! That does look a coy place to have a read adn the children look great all dressed up. see you next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!