Friday, November 13, 2015

FRIDAY BOOK MEMES......

Gillion over at Rose City Reader is the host for Book Beginnings, Freda over at Freda's Voice is the host for The Friday 56 and Billy B.  over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict is the host for Book Blogger Hop .  Head over and check them out, you could find your next book.

February Conspiracy 365 - Gabrielle Lord

















My Book Beginning......
CAR LOT
12:00 am
The stinking sump oil gushed out of the cale on my right, relentlessly filling the underground tank I was trapped in.  I struggled to hold my mouth above the rising tide as I bashed my slippery fists against the manhole cover over my head.  It was useless.  It wouldn't budge.

Well, that certainly caught my attention.  So I will definitely be reading on to find out what is going on with this teenage boy and why he's in an oil tank about to be drowned.

The Friday 56.....
I looked around the dump I was living in.  The only thing I've go going for me is the truth.  I  know it's dangerous, but while there's the chance to slove the mystery of the Ormond Singularity and clear my name, I must do it.  I must do it.  I have to do it.  Otherwise I'm going to be on the run all my life.

Book Blogger Hop......
This question this week.....
How long does it normally take you to read a book?

Depending  on the book and the time I have, it could take anywhere between 3 days to a week.  

 

7 comments:

  1. It takes me at least seven days to read a book.

    ENJOY your weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's definitely a precarious place to be! It does set up quite a number of questions. Hope you enjoy the read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting book. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got me intrigued. Especially the last line, 'on the run all my life'.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Depends on whether I actually read my book or mess around on Goodreads haha. But typically my average is 4 hours.
    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read the first book in the series. Very intense!

    Check out my Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to know how a teenager could end up like that as well and if he makes it or not.
    I cannot really say how long it takes me to read a book, depends on the book and my schedule.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!