Wednesday, December 21, 2011

HEXAGON BLANKET

I've been working on a Hexagon Blanket. I got this great pattern over at Lucy's place, Attic 24. Lucy has some awesome crochet at her place. She also has tutorial's that she shares. If you are a crocheter you should really check Lucy's place out. The tutorial for the hexagon blanket is here.

On to my Hexagon Blanket. I am using lots of left over scraps of yarn for my hexagon's so can't really tell you what kind of yarn it is. It is 4 ply yarn and I'm pretty sure most of it is Red Heart yarn. The lavendar yarn is Caron 1 pound yarn that I got at JoAnn Fabrics last year. Anyway here is where I'm at on my blanket.
Plus I've gotten a little pile of more hexagon's to add to the length of the blanket. Not sure how many more rows I need, I'll just lay down on the couch and see if it covers me. That's how I got the width. I know it's not a very scientific way of doing it, but it works for me.
Well, that's it from me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!