Thursday, December 8, 2011

SANTA TIME

I've decided to move all my scrapbook stuff over here from my scrapbook blog, My Journal. I well be closing My Journal the end of December. So you will be seeing some scrapbook pages. There are lots of scrapbook challenges out there. A couple of my favorites is Scrapbooker's Anonymous and Bird is the Word. The challenge for Scrapbooker's Anonymous is to use a holiday picture, have a tag and use glitter. Bird is the Word challenge is to use the word "Time" on your page. This is what I came up with.

Santa Time

This is my son and Santa. He is about 4 years old in this picture. "Time" is in my title. The tree is my tag and I used glitter on the tips of the flower and I glittered HO! in the upper right corner. Do you scrapbook? Head over and check these places out. Lots of talented folks over there.

12 comments:

  1. Adorable layout! Great job on combining two challenges! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page! I like the way you used the tree for your journaling. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. yes i love to scrapbook... and i love this layout.. a great take on the two challenges...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - such treasured memories! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun LO, love the tree tag. Tahnks for joining us at Scrapbookers Anonymous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh this is so cute and fun layout!!! Thank you so much for playing along with US over at Scrapbookers ANonymous... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute layout. love your tree tag and that photo. Thanks so much for digging into your stash and playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious ... so lovely!
    Thanks for playing along at BITW:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute photo- great to use up some old photos and some old stash isn't it- so glad you joined us at SA

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! And I love what you did with the paper strips. Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the use of yellow on the page - very unusual for a Christmas LO. Thanks for joining in at SA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great page!! cute picture!
    Thanks for playing along us at BITW!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!