Sunday, December 11, 2011

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY

Less is More
My grandbabies, Bella and Luke, I'm so glad we have two, they are such a blessing to have around.

Holiday Lights
This isn't a very good picture. But it's the best I could do. You may have to click on it to enlarge it.

Ornaments
All kinds of ornaments adorn our Christmas tree.

(My)Cup of Cheer
A fountain coke from our local convenience store. And they are even open on Christmas Day.

Nativity
This isn't a traditional Nativity scene. But I looked the word up and the meaning is a birth. This is a picture of my grandbabies in the womb. This is when we found out we were having twins.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely tree...and great shots:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike for nativity! Nice finds this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty tree! And, I love your interpretation of the nativity scene...wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your interpretation of the nativity scene....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww love your interpretation of nativity...how sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!