Saturday, December 3, 2011

PROJECT 365 - WEEK 48

It's been a kind of lazy week around here. The weather is colder and cloudy and we had our first snow of the season.


The neighbor boys built a fort. I liked how the Trumpet Vine made a frame around this picture.

These are my wedding rings. I've had them on for 43 years. I don't take them off to cook or clean. So they are a little beat up and they are getting thin.


We had our first snow of the season. We got about 3 to 4 inches all total. It's pretty but I hate driving and walking in the white stuff.

Do you remember playing with ABC blocks? I do, ooops I'm telling my age. I found these at a local store and couldn't resist buying them for the twins.

This is Bella jamm'in to the music. She sways side to side. The little "radio" she has plays nursery rhymes.

Bella and Luke, into everything, making messes and turning the house upside down, but I love them so much. Who could resist those smiles.

My hubby making his version of Oyster Soup. Oysters, Milk and Butter.

Head over to Sarah's place, Nap Time Mom to see lots more pictures.

6 comments:

  1. We got some snow, too! It was raining before the snow started, so it's kinda mucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella and Luke are so cute!! Great week of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those rings have so much meaning to them! I love them.

    I have a weekly link up party and I would really love it if you could join

    Please Click Here to Join

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rings, snow and abc blocks. Looks like a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are adorable munchkins. Love the wedding ring pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!