Thursday, April 7, 2016

BOOKISH MONTH IN REVIEW.......

I'm a little late getting this posted, but what's new.  Life gets in the way sometimes.  So here's my Month In Review for March....Head over to The Book Date to check out everyone's March Review.



Total Books Read This Month....8 books


What I Read In March
The Other Side of Silence - Bill Pronzini
The Oregon Trail - Matt Doeden
White Fire - Preston & Child 
NYPD Red - James Patterson 
The Secret of the Old Clock - Carolyn Keene 
Under Magnolia - Frances Mayes 
Anansi Boys - Neil Gaiman 

My Favorite Book For March
Under Magnolia - Frances Mayes

















New To Me Authors
4 with a few favorite authors.

That's it for March.  Did you have good month?  Hop over and check out all the books everyone read for March, you might find your next book.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!