Sunday, April 10, 2016

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY.....

Ashley over at Ramblings & Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Hop over to Ashley's place and check out all the photos everyone is sharing today.
Sweet....
Take your pick, we have lots of sweets here.

Not Normal....
My toes are not normal.  The nails are so thick I have to go to a podiatrist to get them clipped.  Plus my big toe nail turns black sometimes.  Don't know why.

Ordinary Day....
Around here an ordinary day is dishes and laundry.

Smile.....
Bella getting braids after her hair cut.  She was so happy.

Different Angle....
Wasn't sure about this one, so just went with this.  The boards holding the whole thing up is about to fall down and is at wonky angle.  Why it hasn't fell down yet is a mystery to me.  This is a major clean up coming as soon as SPRING gets here.  This last week WINTER has been visiting again.  Day time temps in the low 30's and 40's.  Night time in the the low teens and a couple nights in the single digits. 






3 comments:

  1. I'd be happy too if I got braids after my hair cut. That sure does look like a big clean up project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella is so pretty and have a beautiful smile. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!