Friday, April 15, 2016

CREATIVITY......

is a tricky thing.  Some people have it and some don't.  I'm one of the DON'TS.  Sure I create quilts and I crochet, but to me Creativity is taking a piece of paper and making this.....
Well, Shelly over at Prairie Moon Quilts is doing a Creativity Challenge this year.  I'm been doing the challenges every week.  But have been procrastinating about posting them.


Challenge #12 we were suppose to make a Mini Quilt.  That one threw me off big time.  I've never made one before and I wasn't quite sure how or if I wanted to make one.  So I went looking for info on Mini Quilts and boy is there lots of info out there about them.  And they all sound really TINY.....to tiny for me.  So I've put that one on hold for a while until I can figure it out.

Challenge #13 was to Color With Crayons.  I can do that, I don't like it, but I did it.  Not that I don't like to color, because I love to color, I just don't like coloring with crayons.  I prefer using colored pencils.  Anyway, here is my coloring....

Challenge #14 was to Organize our Creative Stuff.  Get all in one spot so it's easier to be more spontaneous when we get creative.  I don't have a special room for my creativity, so I went for getting all my pens, crayons, sketch book, pencils and other stuff into a box that I can readily get to.  This is my creative box....
Challenge #15 we are suppose to divide a page into sections and make daily drawings in the sections.  I think I can do this.  But, be warned.....I'm not a good drawer.  I can doodle, but actually draw a picture of something, nope can't draw.  Well, that's enough rambling for me today.  Got dishes to do and I have to make a run to the library.  Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Some of this made me laugh! But I'm still really proud of you for trying even the challenges you DON'T like! I have a basket that looks a lot like your plastic bin, with all my supplies in it. It's definitely easier to find something when I need it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!