Monday, July 20, 2020

SUMMER PHOTOS......

I'm doing a Summer Photo Challenge Hunt...want to know more about this...head over to Patio Postcards to see all her stuff...here are a few pictures I took for this challenge...
5.Something you have more than one....
Yarn
8. A leaf longer than your hand
Catalpas Leaf
9. & 20. Starts with your inital and the number 7
My degree from college

16. Something with a Rough Texture
Our Barn Wall
17. Something naturally round
Dandelion
18. Something in water
Catfish
19. Stone with some color
That completes my Summer Photo Challenge...thanks for taking a look...

Hop over and see what everyone else is sharing...
Bridget: bridgetlarsen.blogspot.com
Karen W: Random Reflections
Ruth: This West London Life
Eileen: A Bracelet of Days
Karen: Karen's 365 Photos
Deb:Debs14 Blogspot
Amanda: Amanda's Scrapbook Pages
Melissa: Daily Life - Bits & Pieces
Susanne: Snaps & Snippets
Bless: My Two Cents
Jane: Jane's Blog
Liz: Life At The Gables
Joy: Diary of A Teacher
Nil: The Little House By The Lake
Maggie: Farmer's Wife Day by Day
Pat: Squirrel Basket

Have a great....

1 comment:

  1. You again have got some great finds for the SPSH. Our next link in will be Friday August 7th. My Father in Law had a big beautiful Catalpa tree, when it bloomed we called it the popcorn tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!