Saturday, July 25, 2020

SO SCRAPPY BLUE....

Over at So Scrappy, we are still working on Dark Blue for RSC 2020...Got the blocks done and embellished...
Block 1











Block 2












Block 3











Block 4










Block 5












All the embroidery on these blocks I learned via Sharon over at Pintangle...she has a stitch dictionary, so you can look up any stitch...all of the stitches I used on these blocks are in the Stitch Dictionary.
Running Stitch
Buttonhole Stitch
Lazy Daisy Stitch
Cable Chain Stitch
Bullion Knots
Fly Stitch
Sheaf Stitch

Have a great....

4 comments:

  1. Those are just great, Sherrie! Thanks for the link to the stitch dictionary, too - I'm always looking up stitches, so that will be handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done AND embellished? Nice job on finishing up your Dark BLUE blocks for the RSC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Sherrie! I love your blocks! They are fantastic! Have a safe and happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blocks! Saved the link for the Stitch Dictionary. Never know when I might need to add a little variety for embroidering.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!