Sunday, July 5, 2020

CHRISTMAS IN JULY....?

I am joining the 1 XMAS ITEM A MONTH challenge....I am always saying I'm going to make a Christmas Quilt, but have never started one...I figure this would be the challenge for me to get one done.  Want info on this challenge...go HERE.   So I've been checking out a few Christmas patterns on line...I don't really like what I saw...so my Christmas quilt will be a hodge podge of patterns I've collected over the years...some will be applique and some will be embroidered.

What I'm working now is trying to catch up with my RSC blocks...the color for July is Dark Blues...I got a couple crazy quilt blocks done last night.
July Block 1
July Block 2
I also put a few more tiles on my block....for my Tile Quilt..
The tile block is what I'll be working on today....
15 Minutes to Stitch tally...
15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
15 minute days/June  = 30/30 days
15 minute days/July = 4/4/ days 
if you can figure out the math...your much better at math than I am.

I'm linking up with....
Life in Pieces
Kathy's Quilts
Quilting is more fun than Housework 
So Scrappy

Hope you all have a wonderful 

1 comment:

  1. You had a great June and a good start to July with the stitching time. Hope this week is as good. Thank your for linking up with the 15 minutes to stitch this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!