Thursday, July 16, 2020

I LIKE......

the cool temps we are having today...It's cloudy with the temperature at 75..perfect weather  to finish tying Zoe's quilt...and maybe cut the fabric for the binding.
Speaking of quilts...here is a list of quilts  I need to finish...the tops are done, just have to sandwich and bind them.

1. Dresden Quilt(Gray Center)
2. Jar Quilt
3, Boo Quilt
4.  Valentine Quilt
5. Dresden Quilt(Red Center)  
6. Under The Sea Quilt
7. Circle Quilt
8.  Indiana Leaves Quilt
9.  Shapes Quilt
10.  Embroidery Stitches Quilt   
11.  12" Crazy Quilt    
12.  Red Work Quilt
13.   Blue Work Quilt 

I'm linking up with 
Thursday 13
I Like Thursday

Hope you all have a wonderful....

7 comments:

  1. Wow - that's a lot of quilt tops! Yay for cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love cooler weather! It does make it easier to work on quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was talented enough to quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a list! I love the quilt you are tying! Stay safe and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that graphic of Thursday! Thanks for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!