Sunday, July 12, 2020

PHOTOS AND STICHING.....

I've joined a Photo Challenge over at Patio Postcards for the summer...you can read all about it HERE.   I've took a few photos for the challenge...
4.  A toy you play with
My grandson's squishy toy...just squeeze him and he make lots of funky shapes...plus it's great for working out your frustrations on.
10.  Something smaller than a paper clip
I use beads on my Crazy Quilt Blocks.
14. Something with Wheels
My Grand Daughters favorite toy when she was about 5...she had the whole set...they came in the MacDonald Happy Meals.

As for stitching...I've been embellishing my January RSC blocks, which happens to be Crazy Quilt Blocks...this one needs some more embellishing...The color for January is Light Green...
I think this one is done...
So that's what I'll be working on today....

I'm linking up with:
Slow Sunday Stitching
Oh Scrap!
15 Minutes to Stitch
Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt
So Scrappy

 


7 comments:

  1. Fun photo challenge. Great crazy quilt blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see your finds for the scavenger hunt. The beads are the perfect find for #10. Fun quilt squares, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting & fun photo challenge. Embellished blocks have such character. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherrie those are fun finds for SPSH. I particularly like the squishy dinosaur - these days he'd get a lot of use! Those beads are so tiny & your quilt blocks are fun & cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your crazy blocks are lovely. Love all the pretty embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun photos! Great blocks! Enjoy your stitching time this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!