Thursday, July 30, 2020

CHANGES......

I don't like changes and I don't adapt to changes very well.  So I've been playing around with the new Blogger and I don't like it!!!  I want the old Blogger back...why is it when something works...they always want to change it or make it better??  What's wrong with it that they have to change it?? So while I learn the new Blogger...please have a little patience with me while I learn about it...ok I'm done ranting for now...on to the good stuff.

I ordered some fabric for my umbrella quilt...pretty raindrops.  It should be here next week.  That's what I've been working on in the evenings while watching t.v.
Speaking of T.V.  I've been re-watching Criminal Minds on Netflex...it's one of my favorite shows...

Some I remember and some I don't...the show started in 2005 and ran until 2020...sadly they canceled the show...I love that show..I'll miss seeing it.

Have you ever heard of a Smash Book?
Instead of buying a scrapbook album and page protectors, a smash book is a journal in which you can write, draw, paint and glue in embellishments and memorabilia as you're on-the-move. No planning is involved – you simply decorate as you feel in the moment.
This is my Smash Book...
and a couple pages from my smash book...
If you like to scrapbook, but don't like all the "stuff" you need for it...this is a great way to do it.  I just collect stuff I like from magazines and other stuff I've got hanging around and stick it in my smash book..like this one.. I really liked this foodie picture from a magazine....
It shows you how to build this football with veggies...isn't that beautiful? 
We got our first tomatoes from our garden...
Do you like Ramen Noodles?  We do..we eat a lot of these...we keep running out of them, so we bought a case of them...
My son found these at a local convenience store...one of our favorite candy..Gummy Bears.

 Well that's it for today...hope you all have an awesome....

Linking up:
Not Afraid of Color

2 comments:

  1. You can revert back to the old blogger by going to your settings and scroll down to the bottom and click revert to legacy blogger. This will go away on August 24 and then it will go back to new blogger.

    I love Criminal Minds too. It can be so dark, but what a great show.

    Have a fabulous day, Sherrie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody's tomatoes are coming in! Yum. Ours aren't quite there yet. Your post looks good - good luck relearning Blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!