Thursday, September 24, 2020

GOALS.....

 

 I've been looking through my quilts.  I want to get some of these done by the end of 2020.  But some will have to wait until 2021.  

My 2020 list of Quilts to finish:

1. Umbrella Quilt

2. 12 " Crazy Quilt

3.  Jar Quilt

4. RSC 2020 Quilt

I figure I can get those 4 done this year.  The blocks are done, some need sashing.  Then sandwich them and put the binding on.


My 2021 list of Quilts to finish:  I figure I can do one quilt a month.  Most of the work is already done...I just need to get them all together and see what needs to be done to finish them.  I found this little sign on line...seems like a great idea...now to get started....the first one is done...set a goal...now on to making a plan...and getting to work.

1. Red Work Quilt

2. Blue Work Quilt

3. Dresden Quilt

4.  Leaf Quilt

5. Embroidered Sunbonnet Sue and Overall Sam

6.  Under the Sea Quilt

7.  Cat/Mouse Quilt

8. Fall Sampler

9. Christmas Sampler

 I will be adding a tab to my blog for all I want to get done....hopefully this will give me the inspiration to get it all done.

That's it for today...hope you all have  a great 



2 comments:

  1. We all need to have goals. It makes it all the more sweeter when we accomplish them.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!