I've lost a couple of days...I thought today was Sunday...that's not good...anyway it is Tuesday and it's time for To-Do Tuesday list...I've missed a couple weeks...so I'll post my last list from August 18 to the 24th.
1. Work on binding Zoe's Quilt✔
2. Work on Valentine Quilt✔
3. Make a few more Umbrella blocks.✔
1. Zoe's Quilt is done...she was visiting last week, so when she went home this past weekend she took her quilt with her.
2. I've got 2 sides of the Valentine Quilt done...
3. I got a couple more Umbrella blocks done...there is a change for this one...the raindrop fabric I got for the borders is now having umbrella's on it. I thought it looked really good...I'll throw a few of them into the mix....which gives me an excuse to buy more fabric...lol.
My list for:
September 8th through September 14
1. Finish the Valentine Quilt
2. Start embellishing the RSC 2020 blocks
3. Lay out the Umbrellas on my design "floor".
Over at Pintangle the TAST stitch this week is Crossed and Plaited Feather Stitch...mine is kind of wonky, but I like it.
I'm linking up with:
Hope you all have a great...