I've got a Ta Da today...The Valentine Quilt is finished...this is also for To-Do Tuesday. My list from September 8th through the 14th.
1. Finish the Valentine Quilt✔
2. Start embellishing the RSC 2020 blocks✔
3. Lay out the Umbrellas on my design "floor".✔
1. It was a pretty productive week...worked on my RSC 2020 blocks...started embellishing them. Also got the Valentine Quilt done...yea! This quilt is also my OMG and UFO Number Draw Challenge.
2. Started the embellishments on my RSC 2020 blocks. I've got 2 of them done.
3. I put the Umbrella's out on the design wall "floor"...this is what I came up with, but that may change. I've got a few more blocks to do and then one will be put together. Haven't decided if I want to put a border between the rows or leave it as is. The bottom row needs another blue one. I like this! I just may leave it without between borders and put a wide border on the edges. What do you think? Between borders or edge border???
September 15th through September 21st
1. Work on RSC 2020 blocks
2. Work on Cat Quilt
3. Do 4 more blue umbrella blocks.
I'm linking to:
Hope everyone has an awesome....