Tuesday, September 15, 2020

TA DA TODAY....

 I've got a Ta Da today...The Valentine Quilt is finished...this is also for To-Do Tuesday.  My list from September 8th through the 14th.

1. Finish the Valentine Quilt

2. Start embellishing the RSC 2020 blocks

3. Lay out the Umbrellas on my design "floor".

1. It was a pretty productive week...worked on my RSC 2020 blocks...started embellishing them.  Also got the Valentine Quilt done...yea!  This quilt is also my OMG and UFO Number Draw Challenge.


 2. Started the embellishments on my RSC 2020 blocks.  I've got 2 of them done.

Block 2

3.  I put the Umbrella's out on the design wall "floor"...this is what I came up with, but that may change.  I've got a few more blocks to do and then one will be put together.  Haven't decided if I want to put a border between the rows or leave it as is.  The bottom row needs another blue one.  I like this!  I just may leave it without between borders and put a wide border on the edges.  What do you think?  Between borders or edge border???

The TAST stitch this week over at Pintangle is Whipped and Double Whipped Chain Stitch...this is my stitching.

To-Do for...

September 15th through September 21st

1. Work on RSC 2020 blocks

2. Work on Cat Quilt

3. Do 4 more blue umbrella blocks.


I'm linking to:

To-Do Tuesday

TAST

Color and Inspiration Tuesday

OMG 

UFO Number Draw Challenge 

RSC 2020

Hope everyone has an awesome....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sherrie! I like the umbrellas without the sashing but I guess it really depends on what size you'd like the finished quilt to be? Your Valentine quilt looks great AND all finished?! Fabulous. Thanks for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your finished Valentine Quilt! Lovely! You know, those umbrellas are so beautiful...maybe a darker sashing to frame them? I agree with Roseanne, that it all depends how big you want your quilt to be. Just a thought....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!