Sunday, September 6, 2020

SUNDAY STITCHING....

 Today I'm working on the Valentine Quilt...hoping to get a couple sides done of the binding.

I've been working on my RSC 2020 blocks...September is Red...I've got 3 blocks done...2 more to go.  Then start the embellishments.    


I finally got my bleached muslin....now I can start on my Christmas quilt.


I've been collecting Christmas patterns for a couple years..some of the blocks will be embroidered, some pieced, and some applique...I think this will be a sampler of my skills as a quilter.  Not too sure of what I'm doing...so I'll have to do some research for this one.  I've seen some beautiful Christmas samplers on line...hoping they give me some inspiration.   Hope you all get some stitching done this long weekend...have an awesome....


I'm linking up with:

Slow Sunday Stitching

Oh! Scrap

15 Minutes to Stitch


5 comments:

  1. Your Valentine quilt is adorable! Love the elephant with the heart for his ear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Valentine quilt is super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas quilt sounds intriguing and fun! Love your Valentine quilt. Every heart is sweet and the elephant is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Valentine quilt. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!