Saturday, September 5, 2020

BLOG SLUMP......

 Hi everyone,

I've been having a slump in blogging...didn't quite feel myself for a couple weeks...but I've got back on track.  I've got a few new things to share...so here goes.

First is a biggy to me...I FINALLY got Zoe's Quilt done and it went home with her yesterday...she was visiting last week.


This was my August OMG project...didn't quite make it...but it was close.  Speaking about OMG...my September goal is the Valentine Quilt..it's tied and I've started the binding.

I also got all my Crazy Quilt blocks for August done, the color was purple, they have all been embellished.  My grandson saw this block and said the yellow one at the bottom looks like Sponge Bob...I have to agree with him, it was just a lucky mistake this looks like Sponge Bob.

The new color for RSC 2020...September, is Red...so I pulled all my red scraps out and a few extra reds to add to the mix...I'll start working on them today.

So I've got something to keep me busy  for awhile...hope everyone has an awesome....


I'm linking up with:

OMG

RSC 2020

UFO




14 comments:

  1. Zoe's quilt came out fantastic! Congratulations on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt for Zoe turned out great! And how hilarious that the yellow on that purple block looks like Sponge Bob!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Spongebob block! Isn't it funny how stuff just happens sometimes? Nice job on Zoe's quilt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for finishing Zoe's quilt! Enjoy playing with your red scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to get back on the horse, Sherrie! You're getting things done now! So great that Zoe could take her quilt home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, if it isn’t Sponge Bob! How cool is that! I’m looking forward to seeing the finished Valentine quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zoe's quilt is darling and I love that elephant on the valentines quilt. Good luck with your OMG! I thought of sponge Bob right off too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your quilts are super adorable! Welcome back to blog-land!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back! Lol! Zoe's quilt is adorable and I'll bet she felt so special that you made it for HER! Have a great week working with your red scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy sewing. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!