Tuesday, September 22, 2020

A TOUCH OF FALL....

 Is anyone doing the Hello Fall Blog Hop?  I am and this is my day to post..  I am planning on making a Fall Sampler out of this.  So hop over and check out the other folks that are participating....

MooseStashQuilting
Quilting Gail
that fabric feeling
Vicki’s Crafts and Quilting
Kathy's Kwilts and More
Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life
 Sew Many Yarns
Sunshine in the Attic
Becky’s adventures in quilting and travel

I've only got 2 blocks partially done...Stacked Pumpkins and a Tree...the tree needs some leaves and the pumpkins need the lines put on them.


 

Also today is Tuesday...so it's time for my To-Do Tuesday list...last week my list was this...

September 15th through September 21st

1. Work on RSC 2020 blocks

2. Work on Cat Quilt

3. Do 4 more blue umbrella blocks.

Still working on the RSC blocks... this is Block 4

The Cat Quilt is in stall mode...I've been working on other "stuff" so haven't got anything else done on this one...I need to put the features on the mouse.

As for the Umbrella Blocks...I laid it out on the design "floor" and I still need one more blue block.


So my list for...

September 22nd through September 28th

1. Finish up the RSC blocks

2. Put some features on the mice

3. Do 1 more blue Umbrella 

Anyone doing the Garden Party Hop...there are lots of folks out there doing this...and lots of free patterns.. Dione over at Color and Inspiration Tuesday is doing the hop and she has lots of eye candy to share.  Hop over and check it out. Here's who is participating today....hop over and check them out.

Heleen Pinkster Quilt Design | Patti’s Patchwork
Quilt Schmilt | Scrapdash | Your Sewing Friend

Hope everyone has a colorful...

15 comments:

  1. You are on your way to finishing your projects! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, poo. I made a comment and then hit the wrong button. Thank you for helping to make this a colorful hop. You'll have a great quilt you've started with the tree and the pumpkins. Loved your idea of a list of things to accomplish - I need a good incentive and that might just do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blocks. Can’t wait to see the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stacked pumpkins and the tree have a LOT of potential!!! Thank you for sharing, it's always nice to see projects in progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pumpkins and tree blocks look like they will be really cute. I enjoyed seeing your other projects in progress too. Kind of looks like my sewing--I usually have several things that I am working on at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sherrie! It seems like you had a lot on your plate last week. I really like your umbrella quilt - it's fun and whimsical. Thanks for linking up. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you have a little work ahead of you getting the pumpkins and tree done, but they will look great when you are done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fall sampler will be nice! I really like your umbrella blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to see the finished quilt. Your tree looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha! i LOVE those stashed pumpkins! be sure and show us when you get the quilt finished, it's going to be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The stacked pumpkins are cool. Lots of great projects going on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you got a great start on some lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those umbrellas, and right on topic for me today as we are getting a little spring rain. Quite rare, and very welcome it is too. Thanks for sharing at Clever Chameleon and for the kind shout out to the Garden Party hop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!