Thursday, July 22, 2021

LOTS TO DO....

 and running out of time.  I've been working on my String Quilt, it's for my It's A Guy Thing Blog Hop...being hosted over at  Just Let Me Quilt....are you joining?  I'm making this for my bed.  I've got enough for 2 rows.  So I need to get to it.  There are 2 rows here, but I couldn't get all the picture on the camera.


I've also started putting my RSC 2020 blocks together.  I have 60 blocks...I'm doing 10 across...so I'll have 6 rows...that ought to make a pretty sized quilt.  There will be a black border around it.  This is part of the rows...couldn't get it all in the picture.


 I've started Alexis's Quilt.  Ever start a quilt not knowing how it will come out??  This is one, I had a bunch of pieces cut out and picked a few of them.  So far I've got a Tea Pot, Tea Cup and some Circle Flowers.  I've got an idea bouncing around in my head....we'll  have to see where this goes.


I do all my quilting while I watch T.V. on my computer.  I subscribe to several streaming services...so I've always got something to watch.  At the moment I'm watching ER on Hulu.

I've started a new book for my book club.  The Little Paris Book Shop by Nina George.  I'm really enjoying this book.

And of course you have he GUARD DOGS on duty!😎

 I'm linking up with:

I Like Thursday!

Put Your Foot Down

Needle and Thread Thursday

That's it for today.  Hope you all have an awesome....


2 comments:

  1. Your string blocks look great! I like those colors together. And the RSC crazy quilt blocks are fun, too! There's never a dull moment, is there?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "guard dog" - LOL! You are going to have a gorgeous string quilt. Do you have to host if you join the Guy thing blog hop?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!