Sunday, July 11, 2021

STILL STITCHING.....

 I'm still stitching on the Clams...I started with 21 Clams...I now have 10 left to do.  Then do something with the Fish eyes...Beads or Buttons...not sure yet.  The the last border goes on.  And I'll have a filmsy!


I've also had a request for a quilt...my son's girlfriend's daughter has asked for a quilt.  I had her write down what she likes and fabric colors.  I pulled some applique pieces that I have cut and this is what I've come up with....

It's an odd assortment of pieces.  And I've got some pretty light green fabric and some white.  So I've got all my components all planned out.  Just need to cut the green and white fabrics into 10 1/2" squares  and start sewing.  

I'm linking up with:

Slow Sunday Stitching

Oh! Scrap

15 Minutes to Stitch

Patchwork & Quilts

Hope you all have a wonderful....


 

6 comments:

  1. I love the clams and fishes quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sea piece is really coming together. Love the clam shells too. There are so many possibilities with that little assortment. I will be interested to see what you do with it. How neat she wanted you to sew her a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salt and Sand is coming together so nicely. How fun to plan a quilt - looks like you've got a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilts always make me smile and I love seeing Salt and Sand; it is so much fun . I look forward to seeing what you do with the eyes and seeing your next project that you have started. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hand work is always slow going, but you've been making good progress each week. It's always fun to start a new project. Looking forward to seeing the pieces come together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your clams quilt is coming along nicely. Fun and exciting new project too!
    Thanks for linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!