Sunday, July 4, 2021

SOME PROGRESS......

 I have been working on the Improv Quilt all week ...trying to get the binding done.  It's almost done, I should finish it tonight...if I don't get sidetracked.  This is my Slow Sunday Stitching project.  It will be finished tonight!!  This is also for OMG and PHD 2021.


 I've also been putting a few more stitches into the Clams on my Salt and Sand Quilt.  It's a slow process!  All the components of this quilt was made with scraps.  The only new fabric added is the last border with the clams.  At the moment this is my Oh! Scraps project.

I got another row on my Band Sampler.    I really need to work on this more.  This is for my HSAL.

Hope you all have a safe and happy 4th of July....


 

8 comments:

  1. You go girl! I look forward to seeing your Improv quilt complete. And love your Salt and Sand quilt. Happy 4th of July

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the school of fish swimming all around on your Salt and Sand quilt! Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness you seem to have lots of lovely projects on the go! I'm off to look at your book blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stitching! Happy 4th! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing a quilt today! and I love the stitch sampler, especially the feather stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of projects, not quite enough time, sounds rather like me! But it's amazing how just spending a short time on each project can make a big difference. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to your completed improv! Your clamshells are coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your band stitching is a great way to try some new stitches. Enjoy your sewing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!