It's Tuesday again...where did the week go? Head over to Chris's place, Chris Knits and check out what everyone is working on.
Last week's list...
1. Make a decision on how to put the RSC blocks together!✔
2. Do some more embroidery on the Band Sampler.✔
3. Make a few more Strip Blocks. 👎
July 27th through August 3rd
1. I started putting the RSC blocks together. I'm just putting them together in order of month. January, February, March...well you get the idea. I got 2 rows together...but my camera can't get the whole row. I'm doing them 10 blocks in a row. All the embroidery stitches I used on these blocks, I got from Sharon over at Pintangle. She hosts and meme called Take A Stitch Tuesday. She show you how to do a new stitch every week. Sharon also has a Stitch Dictionary if you need help looking for stitches to work on.
2. I put a few more stitches in the Band Sampler.
See that little car on the bottom left...that section is all about getting my Covid Virus Shot. Since I'll never see another pandemic...and I wouldn't want to....I thought I would get it written down somewhere. This seemed like the perfect place to put it.
3. I didn't get any new Strip Blocks done. A Squirrel
came in and distracted me. I started a new quilt for a friend. As if I needed something new to do!!
For next week...August 3rd through August 8th
1. Make more Strip Blocks.
2. Sew more RSC blocks together.
3. Start working on Orange blocks.
4. Maybe sandwich Salt and Sand quilt?????
That's it for today...have an awesome stitching....