To-Do Tuesday last weeks list.
1. Finish the Clams!✔
2. Put the border on Salt and Sand.😐
3. Work on the Band Sampler,✔
4. Start putting RSC 2020 blocks together.👎
1. I got the Clams done. You can see my post HERE.✔
2. I decided not to put a border on the Salt and Sand...I'll let the binding be the edging. 😅
3. I did work on my Band Sampler this week. I'm using this as a Journal....with some new stitches that I've gotten from Sharon over at Pintangle...she has a Stitch Dictionary and when I get stuck on what to do next I head over there.✔
4. I didn't get anything done with the RSC blocks...they are still sitting in my To-Do Box...waiting. I haven't decided how I want this quilt to go together. By month....by color, or just stagger them. I have 5 of each color..so that makes 60 blocks. Got any ideas!!
This weeks list.
1. Make a decision on how to put the RSC blocks together!
2. Do some more embroidery on the Band Sampler.
3. Make a few more Strip Blocks.
Have an awesome...